Friday 18 June 2010

The Shopping Buddy Experience

Have had two fantastic "Shopping Buddy" experiences in the past week, both with long standing clients who merely wanted a wardrobe "top up" for the summer. This is proven to be brilliant value at £70 for the morning. My clients have me by their side, giving them my expertise but in a way that they would shop with friends, browsing, trying on and drinking lots of coffee (and possibly eating the odd croissant or cake just to keep the old blood sugar levels up!). Best buy Per Una white skinny jeans at £29 - but only to be worn if you are under a size 10 and if, like me, you aren't, a bright tunic top looks amazing to cover up a generous bottom. Hobbs have 50% off most their stock and their suede pumps are just divine at £55 now and are comfier than an old pair of slippers but are infinitely more stylish. I have this offer on till 20th July.

No comments: